Friday 2 November 2007

Too much gas in your bowls?

Sitting on my bed farting like a trooper, I was sent a link for a video from a friend in the UK. My house mate came home and asked what the smell in the whole house was …. I don’t keep a food diary but I do remember what I eat and hat I ate – and it’s takes about an average of 24hrs for food to pass through the entire system of my body …

I remember it was a Soya brand Tofu food made from GM soya I guess …. One of the biggest names around, at least in Holland.

After watching this video on you tube it hit me – all the pieces of information I have been collecting subconsciously came together …. GM foods in my opinion are the root of most allergies alongside all the toxins we use to keep our foods shelf lives and rid crops and fruit n vegetables of bugs and disease.



The toxins would weaken the body allowing GM foods to affect our naturally balanced bodies in un-predictable ways …

Try GM free if you are having allergy problems and let me know what happens.

No comments: