Tuesday 20 November 2007

First Aid for celiacs - repair gluten damage

OK this is Important stuff - I believe everyone should know - if you don't like allergies caused by foreign bodies that pass through the stomach like gluten and many others, then you need one simple thing to help you get rid of those sometimes life threatening reactions, that one simple thing is what no one ever tells you about .... and I'm not really sure why!

L-GLUTAMINE!

It is meant for body builders’ yes? Not entirely, it is meant for people who want to rebuild their body from the inside out it will repair specifically almost all the major organ tissue and yes that includes the heart, stomach and the intestine also

Others might use L-Glutamine to fight acne and spots as it also repairs the skin and makes it healthier, so you might want to try it to get rid of those terrible spots or acne.

I have been using it for a while and I can now stay up late - skip meals - and eat things I should not, all of which I did not used ot be able to do. It has been rebuilding my stomach for me as long as I take it !! amazing it seems ..

Complex and simple amino acids are the building blocks of the protein world and if there is one thing that a Coeliac needs, it's their protein system sorted out somehow.

I will follow this post with some very important links soon - but in the means time - if you can't eat wheat, you can't eat gluten, you have a leaky gut that you think causes your problems or your not absorbing nutrients! Then I beg you - I literally beg you to give this supplement a go - I almost guarantee you to feel better within a week or two.

I take the difference for granted sometimes - but now I can do so many more things I did not used to be able to do, it's nothing short of amazing.

(The Healing Nutrients Within - by Eric Braverman, M.D.). Some clinical uses suggested for glutamine: Aging and Mental Performance, Alcoholism, Alzheimers Disease, Anxiety, Appetite Suppression, Benigh Prostatic Hypertrophy, Cancer, Depression, Diabetes & Hypoglycemia, Encephalopathy, Hypertension, Involuntary Muscular Movement Syndromes, Schizophrenia, Seizure Disorders, Stroke, Gout, Migraine... etc.

Spread the good word - L-Glutamine for Coeliacs and gluten intolerant people ...

Follow up extensive reading on this topic: Gluten free forum
Autism site

NOTE: If results are good, continue with L-Glutamins, If the following happens, stop using L-Glutamine
I started taking it in May this year and within a few days started experiences muscle twitching/spasms in leg calves mostly but also all over body. It would almost feel like popcorn popping in the legs. I also had more anxiety, buzzing feeling in the lower body, weakness and heaviness in the legs. It progressively got worse as time went on and eventually I tried to figure out what I was doing different. The only thing I could think of was the L-glutamine. I started to research and came upon the Mercola/ Blaylock report on the possibilities of it being an excitotoxin to the neurological system. It seems that it is not so for everyone BUT if you have an inability to convert it properly and it builds up then
problems can be severe. It seems that people who have MS especially do not have the ability to convert it properly and this can be the outcome. Anyway I stopped taking it and it took several weeks of taking curcumin. I read in an article about aspartame and MS that to calm the system/microglia that by taking minocycline or similar things that calm the system, like silymarin, curcumin and ibuprohen. The reason I went through this MS info was because my dad had MS for years and the possibilities are there....(even thought I AM NOT going
there)
So I took curcumin for several weeks and it slowly went away.

No comments: