Sunday 18 November 2007

Sugar and Starch warning for Gluten free people

I have just been reading about Gluten AGAIN ... and it seems that to one respected expert that the problem of Gluten could be sugar and starches!!

I know that my onset of gluten was caused by a bowl of Pasta!! which was the trigger that put me over the edge ... It seems correct that all these dietry requirements tie in closely together as I cut our potato automatically from my diet a long time ago just because i felt i didn't digest it.

Please visit this link and take some of this in.

It means only fruit sugars and Veg sugars should be taken - none extra. And a specific reduction in carbs also - like white potato which i think is the worst one.

I have even had bad reactions on wheat free pasta and so stopped eating that.
Here we go again ... the long Diet march :)

No comments: