Friday 12 January 2007

How amzing really is SALT!


We have 66% more of this than anything else! And apparently it will cure us of all our ills! OK so I haven’t had much time to do any research on this but there are people out there that seem very very reliable and legitimate that seem to think that the right type of water will bring us the right type of health.

I guess if we came from the sea we would still have some deep connection to it, but would it be so much so that administering it in the right way can help us heal our bodies bringing them to optimal health? Here is the website in question which I found riveting reading: Salty Water

Well I have heard nothing about salty yogurt and seen it in the shops, so lets see what salty water brings us, honestly though, I'd never nock it until i tried it myself. Obviously more research into this topic is needed. Help? As a Bonus today also I have found a rather cool looking horse riding guy who knows a HECK of a lot about health.

Every point he makes I could agree on. There is so much around us in the shops that is aimed at our "weaknesses" ALONE and not at our health whatsoever. GO right AHEAD? Ever heard of sugar that’s good for you? Because it's got less calories than a mars bar! AND PLEASE don’t get me started on FAT.

No comments: